Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Make A Mexican Doll Soccer/football! USA VS MEX VOodoO Doll!!?

Soccer/football! USA VS MEX VOodoO doll!!? - how to make a mexican doll

I think everyone should be an e-mail to the overproduction, as it is wrong to write in order to assist them by selling the dolls in their shops. E-mail!

So I asked around about the voodoo doll and gave me a harsh response. to be called white trash, stupid, racist, is also called. The problem was with the voodoo dolls that were made for the game against Mexico, U.S. Soccer and the word gringo. Doll, a white shirt with the word gringo in the doll shirt and red hair and one eye is. It bothered me because it is a very racist word when used in the United States. The game is not in Mexico, the United States. so that the word itself does not contradict racist. I will not lie, I am across the street from a Mexican curse, regardless of the color of gring Mexico'mo, and is damn close to fighting words to me. They do not tend to hear an appeal U.S. Hispanic American gringos others. would not have your tickets.
I would not have a problem with his wrist, when these players seem to be in our team. The jersey numbers and names. It was an excellent idea. I could really have some children are actually involved in the game. but unfortunately he hit the Gringo White Doll. What are your thoughts on this question.

Gringo is a "Latin American (disparaging) term for foreigners (in particular), Americans and British.
wordnet.princeton.edu / perl / webwn
Derogatory derogatory meaning "low expression" derogatory remarks "
wordnet.princeton.edu / perl/ Webwn

Well, I'm sure you can see that the word is racist ", when used in the U.S.

3 comments:

John M said...

What a beautiful name !!!!! Gringos, that sounds good. Being a white boy myself, I wonder if the Americans are Mexican-Americans, or just our cookies? What about African-Americans? The Americans are too? The sad truth is that the Yankees or French, a white male connotation. Never heard a call from another Hispanic blacks or Hispanics, a gringo. "Flickr Gram took up arms if the race is a term used to describe the team from Mexico to thank. God, you, the owner of a gram of a beginning, such as Blockbuster McClatchy loses money. I hope that these cases ignorant of two dirty bankruptcy.

cmac said...

This is America, soccer is for the NFL Football sissy is here!

iFaBiAn said...

and I mean that all or



GO MEXICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment