Thursday, February 11, 2010

Best Anr Headset For Women What Is The Best Value For Money Aviation Headset On The Market?

What is the best value for money aviation headset on the market? - best anr headset for women

I just got my PPL and IM looking for a helmet to last me the duration of my flight training and beyond.

I see;

PA18-50 ANR Headset $ 500NZD thats like $ 230USD $ 150 lb.

I think like a winner

Ha;


Active noise reduction additional 16-19db at the top of the noise reduction of 23dB and liabilities


* Mobile / Satellite Phone Interface
* Auxiliary audio interface for music and acoustic grid / Warnings
* Flexible boom microphone
* Soft washable Headpad
* Mono / stereo capability
* Dual-Band Control
* Ear Seals Dual-layer gel
* Use 9 volt alkaline batteries (not included)
Weight 13.9 ounces
* 3 years warranty
* Padded headsets.


As pilots, or not thought of?

No comments:

Post a Comment