Friday, February 19, 2010

Congestion In Chest Of Newbor Pleeeaaasse Help Me! How Can I Get Rid Of Bad Chest Congestion And Cough?

Pleeeaaasse Help me! How can I get rid of bad chest congestion and cough? - congestion in chest of newbor

I have asthma / allergies. I can not do anything with aspirin. I can not stop coughing and deep cough and I cough a little green spot. I'm taking Mucinex Cough 2 / chest tightness every 4 hours, Zyrtec D, and Xopenex. I have no insurance, so I'm against it. Someone knows something else I can try?

Ideas?

1 comment:

Im a guy said...

Benefits sell zycam for allergies, cold or cough zycam (if you think you have a cold, not just allergies.) Â Make sure the zycam inhale the steam coming from his nose. Also arrested after nasal drainage) (sore throat from the cold.

The green issue of respiratory infection is likely to continue to take Mucinex and possibly vitamin C to strengthen the immune system.

We hope you feel better

Post a Comment