Monday, February 22, 2010

How Soon After Exposure Can Pink Eye Symtoms Show How Soon After Exposure Does An Allergic Reaction Occur?

How soon after exposure does an allergic reaction occur? - how soon after exposure can pink eye symtoms show

I am always with hives, an eraser size bumps that are red and itchy. I thought it was hot buttons, so I do not care much. Well, it's cold and it's happened again. Well, I think it's the medication or food. Later, after eating almonds, rose to beat, nickel and quarter size. I think that Mai almonds, which I purchased recently. I need nuts, because it was my main source of protein. I am diabetic, so when you eat carbohydrates, usually almonds or some other kind of nut. I can no more than animal protein because of other conditions. Does this mean that he is unable to eat all the nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment