Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Telephone Cable Rj Is There A Way To Convert An Rj Telephone Cord To Fit A Single Prong Headset?

Is there a way to convert an rj telephone cord to fit a single prong headset? - telephone cable rj

I have a work phone with a standard phone, and I wish I could connect the phone cable connection between headset and telephone headset together in a more modern, but preferably with a single tooth of 2.5 mm. Is there an adapter on the market, which connects to an RJ-RJ female connector, and converts the tooth is a 2.5-mm jack on the other end? (RJ-Male to 2.5 mm)

2 comments:

Jesse B said...

Normally, when it comes to the combination of the old cell is RJ, I've personally never been an adapter, but you know, you can create your own. If I understand your question. I have done my own "end tools" to work in several places. If you always know there is no reply or need assistance, please call call me.

Melissa E said...

I found:
Cord for Panasonic 8763-289

Developer: 8800-00-75

Product Specifications Compare with other products.

Heading Panasonic Cable 8763-289
Number of Connections 2
Cable Length 3.28 m
Product Type RJ-10 connector sub-mini phone
Information about the connector 1 x RJ-10 connector

1 x Sub-mini phone Male
Compatibility
or Panasonic KX-T 7630 Phone
or Panasonic KX-T 7633 Phone
or Panasonic KX-T 7635 Phone
Panasonic or 8763-289
or Polycom SoundPoint IP 330 and 320 mobile phones
http://www.provantage.com/gn-netcom-8110 ...

Not sure if what you need, but you can try contacting these people.

Post a Comment