Sunday, January 24, 2010

Log House Plans How Do I Design A House....?

How do I design a house....? - log house plans

I would like to eventually have a big family. I have my house plans for something that works for families with children aged 5-10, and I can not find something that effective seems and in my price range as possible (300 - 400K). I think a log cabin and a large kitchen, several bathrooms .. etc. But like everything it see fit, without being like a bedroom or together? I have programs for creating multiple accounts, but I can not see the people in the size drawings for an idea of the spatial dynamics. Suggestions?


I wish it were that simple, as in Sims 2:)

3 comments:

n0witryt... said...

How effective is to build a house for ten or twelve years before you need it? Have you ever seen the term "first home"? One thing is also available.

If you have a group of children in your home is a residence without being around.

PS Looking for an architect. Designing a living from real estate. An hour can learn a lot.

bill j said...

There are programs you can buy the site for that, I think, one of whom was a teacher video

Carol H said...

Here are some Web sites with tools that help you.

www.plan3d.com


www.homeplanner.com

Post a Comment