Sunday, January 10, 2010

Connecting Dvd Receiver To Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Elite Surround Sound Question?

Xbox 360 elite surround sound question? - connecting dvd receiver to xbox 360

I connected an Xbox 360 Elite to my HDTV with HDMI. I have a receiver that is connected to my TV with RCA left / right and the connection with my DVD optical connection. I have a 5.1 surround sound on my DVD, but how do I get a 5.1 surround sound from my xbox 360? With the HDMI connection, I can speakers when the TV-L / R on my receiver.

3 comments:

Aric H said...

Use of optics in the X-box in his return to the Mark Receiver
Good luck

sutil said...

Xbox optical cable A / V receiver end, if your receiver has HDMI HDMI HDMI Xbox and has another on the TV receiver. You should.

Atavacro... said...

I have a similar setup with my PS3.

You need a center for the optical connection. The cheapest is $ 100 at Best Buy and others. You are in the hallway of 360 BB. I do not remember the brand or link me.

Put there your optical cable, select the item and pass through 5.1 sound

Post a Comment